Please Help Us, Help You. Come prepared for your eye exam.
Please arrive 15 minutes early & call us from the parking lot.
- MASKS ARE MANDATORY FOR ALL —AT ALL TIMES. Until you are asked by the doctor or staff to remove it during your exam or while trying on glasses.
- Our patient questionnaire and COVID information form MUST be completed in advance and brought to your appointment. Forms are available for download on this page.
- Please come alone unless you need physical assistance from a caregiver or are accompanying a minor.
- Bring any and all glasses that you currently wear with you or your boxes of contact lenses. Make sure you are wearing the same contact lens prescription you provided us.
- Bring a list of any and all medications you currently take including vitamins.
Thank you for downloading and completing our Patient Information & COVID policy forms prior to arrival. Please remember to bring them with you on the day of your exam.
If you need to reschedule or cancel your appointment, please give us 24 hours’ notice. Notice less than 24 hours are subject to a $35.00 no show fee. Please understand that we have a waiting list and many people are anxiously waiting to be cared for, if you kindly call us, we can offer your appointment to someone else in need.
Eye Exams are available in our Ocean City & Centreville, Maryland locations.
Please call soon to schedule your appointment. Spaces are limited.
An Optical Galleria has been recognized nationally in Eyecare Business National Trade Magazine as “The Place to See and Be Seen”. We have won awards for “Best Optician”, “Best Customer Service”, “Best Boutique” and “Excellence in Business” all thanks to you! We are truly grateful.